Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Free Tickets. . .

Janell and I are watching the Wild playoff game as I type this. I haven't watched one second of hockey this year, but I love the playoffs. Janell says I'm fair weather fan, and that she's a real hockey fan. Actually, she explained this to Audrey, but who cares? She's just irritated because she want to watch her recording of Top Chef.

Quick Audrey update: Turns out she really did have a stomach virus this past week, and it's been keeping her up most of the night. But she hasn't thrown up for two days, and Janell is having more success soothing her. It's not fun to see your little girl in pain. We're hopeful that she is coming out of it.

Anyway, I'm posting this because I have four free lower-level tickets to the Harlem Globetrotters game Saturday night at the Target Center. I'll give them to the first person who emails me at matt.littlepeanut@yahoo.com.

No comments:

A Pea in a Pod

A Pea in a Pod

Tummy Time

Tummy Time